Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Georgia bound!

Some big news that feels worthy of a blog post.. It is official, Ben and I will be relocating to the great state of Georgia before the start of next year! We have no definite dates yet but everything is in the works. I can't even believe I will be living on the other side of the country, let alone the South. The last place I ever thought I would end up. Life is funny like that! I am beyond excited for the adventure but am mostly excited to be closer to Ben's side of the family! Now if I could only bring mine along with me... that would be a PERFECT set up!

Ben is doing well and I promise to post a better update soon! It is getting late and I am exhausted after a very long day at work. 
xo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for you guys! That's exciting! But we'll miss you!